Monday 17 May 2010

Top Ten Reasons I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Why I love being a demonstrator: (in no particular order!)
  1. I get to set my own hours
  2. I work from home
  3. I have made some awesome new friends - other demonstrators and new clients
  4. I have learned that I can be creative!
  5. The discount is fabulous
  6. The incentives are great!
  7. I get to make money doing what I love
  8. I get to share my love with people around me
  9. Did I mention the great discount?! :)
  10. It gets me out of the house to socialize, and have fun! (what job does that?!)

The starter kit is only 269.00 and includes the following:
  • 2 packagees 8.5x11 assorted colours of cardstock
  • 1 package of Whisper White or Very Vanilla 8.5x11 cardstock
  • 5 stamp sets of your choosing (specific values)
  • 5 classic ink pads in your choice of colours (choose all colours that are continuing!)
  • 1 Versamark ink pad
  • Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist
  • 1 Snail adhesive
  • 1 pkg of 3 Blender Pens
  • Stampin' Pastels
  • 1 standard wheel handle, wheel, and ink cartridge
  • 1 decor elements and applicator
  • 1 box of 8 Idea Book & Catalogues
  • 1 pkg of order forms
  • mini catalogues and other business supplies you will need to get started!
That's a value of more than $430.00!!!  WOW!

As an added incenstive, if you sign up before May 31st, you get TWO Fabulous WORKSHOP WOW/TECHNIQUE DVDS FREE!!!  That's a 53.95 value!  There's not better way to get started then with tips, techniques, wow projects and more from other demonstrators, and the staff at the Stampin' Up! home office!  I have been to two of these regional events and the stuff you learn is amazing!! 

So don't delay!!  I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in getting started in your business!! 

See ya! 

No comments: