Monday 3 May 2010

More Cottage Wall DSP :)

I told you I love this paper!! :) 

One of the perks, of the many many perks, of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the awesome magazine we get each month.  It's full of ideas for business and creativity!!  There was a scrapbook page that I really liked in there, so I decided to take some of the elements of it that I loved, and put them to my own pictures :)  This is what I came out with, and I love it!! :)

The pictures are from our trip to Ottawa and the tulip festival last year.  Yeah, I'm in no way current with my scrapping! :)

I also did a patterned paper card front swap.  One of the participants put some sticky strip on striped DSP and added glitter. It was fabulous!  So I have done something similar here.  I used a glue pen and stickified the patterns on the punched flowers and the strip of patterned paper between the photos, then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter!  It is so sparkly in real life!

SUPPLIES:Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
DSP:  Cottage Wall (did I mention how much I love this paper?! LOL)
Accessories:  Large Flower Punch, 3/4 circle punch, Scalloped Trim border punch (from the SAB mini, but will be available in the new Idea Book & Catalogue in July!), Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Ink:  Night of Navy stampin' write marker

No comments: