Saturday 15 May 2010

Holy Cow!!

When I first posted my contest to get to 5000 posts, I figured it might be the end of May, or even into June before I got to that point.

Today, right now, we are FIVE POSTS AWAY FROM A WINNER!!!  WHOOOOT!  I guess I'll be random.orging tonight :D  - OK, edited to say that when I started writing this post, we were at 4995, and now we are ove 5000! 

How exciting!!  I was featured on the Crafty Storage blog yesterday, and I guess it has driven a lot of traffic to my blog!  YAY FOR TRAFFIC! :D

So, I'm so excited!!  I'll have to start thinking of another contest to move us forward, and this has totally inspired me to get some more crafting done myself!! :D

Ok, here's another MDS project I'm sharing.  It's a card. I might recreate this tonight with paper too :)
SUPPLIES:
My Digital Studio
Cardstock:  Basic Black
ink:  basic black
Designer Papers:  Night of Navy, Basic Grey - Script, blooms, and another pattern I can't remember! LOL!
Stamps:  Enjoy Every Moment


I love that I can change the opacity on my papers, and they get a vellum like look :)

See ya - shortly, I'll do the draw later tonight, after kids go to bed :D

No comments: