Tuesday 18 May 2010

Fabulous purses! (Top Note Die)

At Christmas time I was making these fantastic purses to sell at local vendor fairs/craft shows.  I also started making them as the projects for girls birthday parties! :)  What a hit!

I recently had an order for two purses, and one was specifically asked to include turquoise and pink.  Island Oasis paper is just the fit for that!  So I made one... the other purse just had to be pink and girly, so I had one of those on hand already, but thought I would share it here too :)

SUPPLIES:
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive (for the circle behind the cut flower 'clasp')
Designer Series Paper:  Island Oasis (from the Summer Mini - link to the right)
Accessories:  Rich Regals eyelets, white taffeta ribbon, Big Shot Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Die, Scallop Circle 2 die, Stampin' Dimensionals
Other:  velcro



Here's the two purses together.

Have a happy day!


See ya!

4 comments:

Mary Davidson said...

These are so adorable, Kristi-Anna! Cute, cute, cute! TFS!

Juli Smith, said...

I agree - these are super adorable!

Chelle said...

Those are awesome.

Karen said...

I know of two nieces that are going to be so tickled when these arive on their doorsteps!! Fabulosa work and a Huge Thanks.