Friday 14 May 2010

An MDS Creation

Ok, it's been over 6 months since JA turned nine.  It's about time I did something with the photos!! :D  I've decided that at least once a week, one of my shared creations should be digital.  Afterall, what good is the software (which is AMAZING and can be shared between two computers! YAY for Stampin' Up!) if you don't use it?! :)


I should be able to share the supplies I used, but I can't.  LOL!  I was browsing so much and just pickin' through all the selections.  I did use a preset layout, which was new for me.  I was able to whip up this page lickity split!!  JA's favourite colour is blue, so naturally, I used blue :)  I made the cake from scratch thanks to Bernadette sharing her secret recipe!  I carved and iced, and it tasted yummy and looked fun!!  We had an UNsleepover... well, 3 girls stayed the night... the rest came in jammies, with pillows and stuffies.  We watched a movie, played musical pillows, ate pizza, veggies/dip, and cake!  It was so much fun!!!

Remember, a little comment love will get you more entries as we zip along towards 5000 hits!! :) Become a follower, post/facebook/tweet about the blog candy giveaway and earn extra entries!! :)  Don't forget to let me know :)

See ya!!

No comments: