Wednesday 19 May 2010

40th Anniversary card - smooched pansy!

My neighbours from the neighbourhood I grew up in celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary this past Sunday.  Shout out to Jim and Sylvia for reaching such a milestone!!  A fantastic accomplishment for sure!!  Their children threw them a huge party on Sunday afternoon - more food than we could all eat, music, lots of pictures from the past 40 years, and visiting with friends and neighbours we had not seen in a very long time!

So before we went, I created them this simple yet elegant anniversary card.


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Shimmery White
Ink: Night of Navy, Summer Sun
Stamps:  Medallian (background stamp), Well Scripted (yes, from the Occassions Mini, but I love it, and hope it makes it to the new catalogue in July!)
Accessories:  White Taffeta Ribbon, Vanilla Smooch Spritz (on pansy, ribbon, and 'congratulations'), silver brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

I so LOVE how it turned out!!  The Smooch Spritz was just the thing to take it up a level!

Have a happy day!

See ya!

2 comments:

Lizzy Simpson said...

I find that simple cards are the ones that really stand out and make people take notice.

Very elegant - I love it!

Lizzy

Lizzy Simpson said...

I find that simple cards are the ones that really stand out and make people take notice.

Very elegant - I love it!

Lizzy