Monday 7 June 2010

Have a Sweet Celebration!

Zachary had a birthday party to attend yesterday.  He insisted that Brooke's favourite colour was blue.  I don't know if that is true or not (Amanda, can you enlighten me?! LOL).  Anyway, I whipped up this card for her before the party :)  The party was ghostbusters themed, and Zman got her a Littlest Pet Shop set... he wanted me to make a pet shop card, but um, I have nothing... so sparkley ice cream it is!!! :D

SUPPLIES:
stamps:  Sweet Scoops clear mounts
cardstock:  ballet blue, shimmery white
designer series paper:  Maine Blueberry (retired)
ink:  ballet blue, bashful blue, bordering blue, real red, chocolate chip, night of navy
accessories: polka dot embossing folder, white organza ribbons, markers, scallop trim border punch, stampin' dimensionals

I don't know if she liked the card or not, but I DO!! :D

Have a happy day!

See ya!

No comments: