Wednesday 2 June 2010

Hostess Appreciation

So in my quest to earn the Disney Trip  I have put the effort out to ramp up my business!  So I'm hosting an appreciation night :)

Anyway, I made up a bunch of invitations... and thought I would share the pile with you :)

This is the pile of invitations, ready to be enveloped and mailed out :)  I used up all my Razzleberry Lemonade paper and the outgoing In Colours as well :)

SUPPLIES:
Stamps:  Hugs and Wishes, Sweet Scoops
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Designer Series Paper:  Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories:  Big Shot Top Note Die, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo polka dotted ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Wide Oval Punch

Tomorrw I will share a close up of the invite with the Sweet Scoops set :)

Don't forget to check out the accessories list to the right, and the Retirement Lists!

Have a happy day!

See ya!

No comments: