Tuesday 29 June 2010

Teacher End of Year Gifts

I'm back to creating.  It's been an insane two weeks, but school is out, work is over for me for the summer, and we have a few days respite before we head into the summer months of busyness with swimming and soccer and more!

We have three wonderful children.  They had three fantastic teachers this year.  So I made them each a set of 6 cards with envelopes for their year end gift.  They all expressed their thanks for them, with two teachers saying they had run out and would use them for special things only! LOL! :)  Always good for the heart :)

SUPPLIES:
ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi (returning in colour, new to the core colours!  WHOOT!)
cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red
stamps:  Awash with Flowers (2 step stampin'), Because I Care (hostess set, level 1 new catty)
accessories:  Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon (it is long retired, but it matched so well, and I am about using up my supplies now!), Dots embossing folder for the Big Shot - simple yet elegant :)

Have a happy day!

See ya!

No comments: