Friday 17 December 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

How time flies!  We went to a Young Families Christmas dinner at church tonight.  It was a 'specific potluck' in that we all brought something to the turkey dinner.  I did the turkey and the gravy, another family brought mashed potatoes and apple pie/ice-cream, another snacks and drinks, another veggies, another stuffing, etc.  It was SO good!!  The kids had a blast, even without planned activities, they just loved to run and play with each other :)  We'll have to do this again for sure!

So... on to today's card! :)

SUPPLIES:
cardstock:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight (for the star)
accessories:  ornament punch, dazzling diamonds or rhinestones, I forget!  I used both of those and pearls on these cards this year :)

I LOVE this colour combo... Cherry Cobbler is definitely my GO TO colour this Christmas :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: