Thursday 16 December 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Back to cards, on day 3!!  Hmmm, maybe this should have been a countdown...?!  LOL  Only 9 more days till Christmas!  Today I will double up I think, and share two cards, if you don't mind ;)  They are both featuring the Marina Mist cardstock/ink, but the pictures look like it's two different colours!  I hate that! LOL  For the card on the left, I stamped the clear block D in Marina Mist onto scrap paper first, then stamped onto my card.  I then rolled the edges of the clear block in Night of Navy and stamped directly over the Marina Mist.  I LOVE how this works, and will be using it more in the future! :)  Marina Mist is my new favourite blue!






Supplies:
cardstock:  whisper white, marina mist, rich razzleberry, pink pirouette, night of navy
stamps:  serene snowflakes, christmas punches, clear block D on the card on the left
ink:  night of navy, marina mist, pink pirouette, rich razzleberry
accessories:  marina mist ribbon, scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, retired rich razzleberry polka dotted ribbon

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: