Wednesday 15 December 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

Another day, another project! :)  Today I think I'll show some ornaments that I have made :)  These are all for sale, should you decide you want to purchase one or two :)





These were such fun to make!!  Stretched my thinking beyond the 'page' for using stuff I have had, but didn't want to use, hoarding is such a problem for me ;) LOL

SUPPLIES:
accessories:  Holly Jolly Rub Ons, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Cherry Cobbler Marker
other:  glass ball ornaments, irredescent "Easter Grass"

I didn't order the Cherry Cobbler seam binding, by mistake!!  However, I had the vanilla, so I just whipped out my marker and dyed a few feet of it to match the ornaments!! :)  It worked like a charm :)

These ornaments are $4.00 each, and there are more to choose from!!

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: