Thursday 9 September 2010

Back to school with MDS!

Ok, so I realized today that THIS YEAR'S back to school photos are still on Michael's BlackBerry.  So I went back to 2009 to do them up instead :)  I based my layout on a page done by Heather S.  I LOVE using MDS (My Digital Studio), and forget how fun and easy it is!  I love how many options I have and how quick and NOT messy it is! :)  I love how I get my photos into albums without worry, and even tho I will NEVER give up paper scrapbooking, this is helping me catch up :)

I did some colour matching to get the red from the bean plants behind the kids, and to reflect a little of Zachary's back pack.  I love that feature!!  The colours are mainly Pacific Point, Early Esspresso, Basic Black,  & Whisper White.  I used stamps for "first" and fonts on my computer for "day of school 2009" :)  Now if I could only remember what happened to Sophia's face at the end of summer, we'd be all set!  That's what I get for waiting to scrapbook it :)

So if you are free on September 18th, come on out to the Allanburg Community Centre from 9-3 to check out the scrapbooking vendor faire!  I will be there with my booth, and I'll have an MDS video running while I"m there :)  Come on out and check it out! :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: