Friday 23 July 2010

Wow, it's been a while!

Good intentions to post daily, and the summer is getting away from me fast!  Julie-Anna has been to sleep away camp, we stayed overnight one night wtih my brother, Piranhas swimming is in full swing, soccer too!!  It's just crazy.  Next week we are away at the trailer, soI hope to get some posts set up to auto post while I'm gone :)

Anyway, I whipped up this MDS creation using a colour combination from the AWESOME AMAZING NEW COLOUR COACH!! :)

SUPPLIES:
ink: basic black
cardstock:  baja breeze, soft suede, cherry cobbler
accessories: baja breeze grosgrain ribbon/knot, scallop trim border punch
stamps:  favourite things

I love this combo!!  I never would have thought of it on my own :)  Cherry Cobbler is on my list of top favs of the new colours :D

Have a happy day!
See ya!

1 comment:

SherriC. said...

Hi Kristi-Anna....I just found your blog from one of your posts on kijiji, and thought I would check it out, I love your blog, your cards are so pretty, I also have a blog, if you get a chance stop by...
http://sherrisspace.blogspot.com/
It is fun to find someone local that loves to make cards and scrapbook,