Thursday 1 July 2010

The NEW IDEA BOOK AND CATALOGUE goes LIVE TODAY!!




WHOOT!!!  I am so excited to share this with you!! :)  There is some super amazing new stuff in here!!  I am placing my first order on July 5th.

  • Spend 100$ and get a FREE Idea Book & Catalogue!  Applies to online as well as in person orders!
  • Join my Hostess Club that starts this September, get a free catalogue!!  Plus reap all the benefits of being a hostess without doing any of the work! :)  WIN WIN!!
  • Book a workshop between now and September 30th, get a free catalogue, and an additional free class for you and 4 friends for another date!!
  • Book a workshop in July and get a Free book, a free class for you and 4 friends in August, and set of stamped cards and envelopes from me!
I have some new samples I will be posting over the next few days... can't wait to show you!!! :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: