Sunday 4 April 2010

For the Bride

It's wedding season, and there is a beautiful wedding stamp set in the Summer Mini!  See the link to the right to download your own copy of the summer mini!

So I got playing with it last night, and I LOVE what I did :D


SUPPLIES:
Stamps:  Medallian Background, Blissful Bride (Summer Mini)
Ink:  Versamark, Pretty in Pink marker
Cardstock:  Basick Black, Whisper White
Accessories:  Aqua Painter, Detail Black Embossing Powder, embossing buddy, stampin' dimensionals

note:  If you click to biggify the image, you will see that the wedding gown is textured.  I simply took the back edge of my paper snips (a must have for all paper crafters... sorry, I digress) and rubbed them on the edge of Whisper White cardstock, thus getting the fibres.  You can use this for cakes, dresses, flowers, whatever you like :)  It was fun, altho a bit dusty/messy :)

See ya!

No comments: