Monday 19 April 2010

A Moment of Brilliance!

I was blog surfing just now.  I am avoiding housework and the nasty swarmy bugs outside, like the plague!  For now.  Anyway, for the past couple months, I've been pondering something.  I have now accumulated a few Stampin' Up! Clear Mount stamp sets.  I am so loving them!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!  Seriously.  I'm thinking of unmounting all my other stamp sets! :)

Anyway, I've been wondering how to store these beauties.  I've thought of shelves... but they will fall over. I thought of the CD racks that we no longer use. but they are too small.  Today, while blog surfing, I saw someone's storage solution... DVD BOXES!  Duh, why didn't I think of that before?  Michael was recently clearing out the stuff we have accumulated in our basement.  We have 2 or 3 of these DVD boxes.  I was wondering what to do with them.... and now I know!!  I haven't dug them out yet, to see if they will work, but I can't imagine that they won't, since our SU! cases are the same size as DVD cases... so, let's give it a whirl!!

Here's what they look like... I'll take pics of my stuff in them later!

No comments: