Sunday 21 March 2010

Good evening everyone!  

I want to send out a brief bulleted newsletter, just to let you know of a few upcoming things :)


  • Sale-A-Bration is almost over!!  Place a 65$ order by March 30th, including the Hello Again stamp set - available as your SAB reward, or purchase and choose another reward with more monetary value - and on APRIL 26th you will get a 3x3 CARD CLASS FOR FREE for making this purchase!  I will also be doing a draw for a level 1 hostess set!  ONLINE AND IN PERSON ORDERS qualify, club orders do not!
  • Sale-A-Bration orders qualify for free rewards once you reach 65$!  Lots to choose from!  Punches, stamps, paper!  Many reward items are worth 22.95!!  TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY!
  • I have a new website!!  I will still be using my blog  to upload paper crafting projects.  However, I now have a Stampin' Up! website, located HERE !!  You will have links to all the current catalogues, promotion information, and best of all ONLINE ORDERING!!  Online ordering qualifies for hostess rewards too!!
  • Friday, March 26th is the next PMS night! :)  7:30 start time, come in your comfy jammies, bring your projects to work on, have a snack, and a drink, and use all my tools, inks, stamps, etc all for 5$!  Get your card stamped, and after 5 crops, your 6th is FREE!!
So, space is limited for the class in April<8>, and for the PMS night<5>.  I will do a second date for the FREE 3x3 CARD CLASS when the first fills up! 

Enjoy the last of your March break!!

Kristi-Anna

No comments: