Wednesday 13 January 2010

Vintage Vogue!

I got creating last night, finished up this morning, and am actually posting before I really start the day! :)

So Stampin' Up! has new CLEAR MOUNT BLOCKS and foam backed rubber stamps! I got some before CHristmas, but am only getting to use them now. I LOVE THEM!!! So easy to use, so slim to store!

So I got Vintage Vogue, an I LOVE IT!!

This card is for a friend, just b/c she's wonderful :)

I've seen on many blogs of late, that folks are dressing up the insides of their cards. I never used to do that unless it was black or dark inside, as it's hard to write on. Today, I decided to dress up the inside :) It's not that time consuming as it doesn't have to be a masterpiece, just something to pretty up the inside :)




SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue from the Occasions Mini - see side bar for link to catalogue!
ink: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango
Cardstock: Confetti White, Soft Suede
Accessories: misc gold brads, flower brads from SU!, crushed curry polka dot grosgrain ribbon

As a side note, the lady who rec'd yesterday's card LOVED it!! :) AND her first chemo treatment went better than she had expected :)

2 comments:

Bernadette Robinson said...

You make me want to paper craft :)

Pam D said...

Looks great.