Monday 18 January 2010

Love You Much!

It's my Hostess Club tonight, and we are doing two fun projects! One is not totally complete now, b/c I wrecked the embellishment... ahh, back to the drawing table! LOL

The other is an easel card! It's very easy to make, but has that WOW! factor! :) The first picture is of the card front, closed. The second is of the card opened, like an easel!!

SUPPLIES: ALL Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love You Much
Accessories: 3 heart punch, OK, I can't remember the name of it! Stampin' Dimensionals
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Real Red
Tools: paper piercer in the corner

3 comments:

Sherri Piechnik said...

Love this card. I'm gonna have to make one tonight, for sure.

April said...

instructions svp :D

Kristi-Anna said...

April, I'm doing a tutorial, and I will post it to the blog tonight or tomorow :)