Monday 16 November 2009

The Crop!

So I did theGrantham Lioness show on Saturday. I have a photo of ME in my booth, but it's still on the camera. It's not a show I will be doing next year. Traffic was low, and it was a crow dthat was more vintage and not interested in my creations. But it was worth the experience, to start deciding which shows are worth participating in! :)

HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband for coming to my rescue when I forgot my display board at home! As well, he came and manned the table for the last 2 hours of the show and he even wore my SU! apron!! :) A true blessing for sure :)

The afternoon and evening were filled with stamping, scrapping and eating! :) The crop was a success, and everyone had a good time,and by the looks of the slips in the grand prize bag, LOTS was accomplished!! Everyone got a goody bag, a door prize, snacks, a yummo supper from Antipastos! Everyone did a make 'n take Chrismtas card, which I will share tomorrow. We had a Stampin' Up! lotto, and a grand prize draw! Christa T. was the lucky winner of both the lotto AND the grand prize!! :)

I am going over the numbers and will share them with you later this week. I will be hosting another fundraiser crop in February I think, stay tuned for details!

In the meantime... another card share!
I'm stepping away from Christmas today, as I seem to have forgotten to take photos of a bunch of my Christmas creations!! LOL!



SUPPLIES:
cardstock: close to cocoa, not quite navy, kraft
ink: chocolate chip
accessories: 5/8 chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon, sponges, stampin' dimensionals
stamps: Sense of Time

No comments: