Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Craft Show Booth and Dancing Reindeer!

Here's a photo of my booth from the Parnall School Vendor Fair. Pay no heed to the women in the background! I forgotto get one with ME in the photo, so I may try for it this Saturday at the Grantham Lions Craft Show :)

I laid out all my Christmas cards on the table, just one of each, plus a layer of my more intricate cards in front of my display. My display board needs a wee bit of attention, as some of the cards are askew! I have a catalogue display thingy for catties, and another cardboard thing for my non Christmas cards - thinking of you, get well, girl/boy birthday, sympathy, and some general non specific cards. Also, the pink bag was to hold my door prize slips, with a stack of customer care cards and pens in front of it. I gave away a 20$ gift certificate, and a stamp set that was retired.



And now onto the dancing reindeer!! I bought the set "Sparkly & Bright" a little while ago, b/c I saw some cute things done with it. Then I got stumped!! Thanks to my friend April, I now have a cute card that IS sparkly, with a fewdancing reindeer... we joke they are doing the can can! LOL!


Click to enlarge to see the detail, and it is clear when it's bigger! :)

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Sparkly & Bright
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Real Red Stampin' Write marker
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 13. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Kristi-Anna said...

WOW,thanks!! That card was SO fun :)

stamperbeth said...

This is such a cute card! Love it!