Wednesday 11 November 2009

Craft Show Booth and Dancing Reindeer!

Here's a photo of my booth from the Parnall School Vendor Fair. Pay no heed to the women in the background! I forgotto get one with ME in the photo, so I may try for it this Saturday at the Grantham Lions Craft Show :)

I laid out all my Christmas cards on the table, just one of each, plus a layer of my more intricate cards in front of my display. My display board needs a wee bit of attention, as some of the cards are askew! I have a catalogue display thingy for catties, and another cardboard thing for my non Christmas cards - thinking of you, get well, girl/boy birthday, sympathy, and some general non specific cards. Also, the pink bag was to hold my door prize slips, with a stack of customer care cards and pens in front of it. I gave away a 20$ gift certificate, and a stamp set that was retired.



And now onto the dancing reindeer!! I bought the set "Sparkly & Bright" a little while ago, b/c I saw some cute things done with it. Then I got stumped!! Thanks to my friend April, I now have a cute card that IS sparkly, with a fewdancing reindeer... we joke they are doing the can can! LOL!


Click to enlarge to see the detail, and it is clear when it's bigger! :)

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Sparkly & Bright
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Real Red Stampin' Write marker
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

2 comments:

Kristi-Anna said...

WOW,thanks!! That card was SO fun :)

stamperbeth said...

This is such a cute card! Love it!