Thursday 1 October 2009

My Digital Studio RELEASED TODAY!!



The much-awaited release of My Digital Studio, Stampin' Ups! state-of-the-art Digital Crafting Software, Now Available!


You don't want to wait to purchase this fabulous new software. All of the exclusive Stampin' Up! Colors are included, including In Colors from the past two years!! I have seen some amazing samples done using this software, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!! :)


* Dozens of the most popular stamp sets along with Simply Scrappin' Kits, ribbons, brads, hardware, punches, embellishments and more! If you were to purchase all the stamp sets separately that are included in this software package, you would spend more than $1000, and that's just for the stamped images!

What can you do with My Digital Software?

* Obviously, it makes scrapbooking so simple and quick. Whether you want to use the pages as you design them on the screen or print them out and add your own embellishments and layers (Hybrid projects), this software will have you plowing through your back-logged photographs and turning them into works-of-art in no time.


* You can also design cards and other projects with MDS, as well as print out your own designer papers and embellishments to use on traditional projects.


* Since all the colors perfectly match Stampin' Up! colors, the possibilities are endless!

The program is very user-friendly and easy to use. Within minutes of installing the software on your home computer, you can be creating beautiful projects like the scrapbook page pictured above.

Watch this blog for even more project ideas! Plus, when you purchase from me, I will help you with anything you may wish to learn, or have trouble getting started with (I willl earn right along with you!)

The month of October, there is a special offer to purchase at half price!

Sweet Rewards Hostess promotion: As you know, our Sweet Rewards Hostess promotion is well under way. Hostesses who hold a $330 workshop can choose any item from the Holiday Mini for just $14. Now, with the release of My Digital Studio, we've sweetened the deal! Hostesses can also get 50% OFF My Digital Studio when they host a $525 workshop--that's over $50 in savings!

Be sure to call or email me with any questions you might have! I am here to help.

Happy scrappin'!

No comments: