Friday 2 October 2009

The birthday party, part 2

This is the bulletin board that each girl made. Very simple,but lots of fun! The one thing I forgot was to give the girls push pins! I had intended to give each girl 3 pins that they could adhere buttons to :)

We used chipboard backings from DSP packages (I tried thicker,but it becamedifficult to set the eyelets!).
Here are the instructions:
  1. cover chipboard with designer series paper
  2. die cut butterflies, or other decor of your choice
  3. cut 12x12 piece of thick cork board (purchased at M's with a coupon) into 4 6x6 pieces and adhere with sticky strip
  4. stamp letters and cut out,then adhere
  5. embellish as you please with glitter
  6. using Crop-A-Dile punch holes in the top, set jumbo eyelets and thread with ribbon for hanging


Emily's Mom talked with me the other day, and the party was a hit!! The birthday girl said "it was the best birthday party I have ever had, Mom!" :)

No comments: