Thursday 18 December 2008

Christmas Ornaments!

I have been making LOTS of Christmas ornaments these past few weeks. I thought I would share! :)

I have been making the ones with the snow in them mostly. I am using Deer Friends for the most part. It's fun, but sometimes a bit messy! LOL!



Then I saw these cool ornaments on someone's blog (sorry, I can't remember where now!). They are rolled up pieces of designer series paper and cardstock to match! The red/green bulb uses some Christmas Glitter Stack paper I bought last weekend at JoAnn's. LOVE IT! (dulls the trimmer blade fast tho!). I LOVE making these! The two below are for each of the two teachers (they get one red/green and one burgundy). This is a great way to use up scraps of papers you have kickin' around!! I hope the teachers love them as much as I loved making them!


No comments: