Friday 1 February 2008

Sale-A-Brate Good times - come on!

Photobucket

You are all singing along with me right?! :) I can't help but get excited when this time of year rolls around! What better thing that free rewards from Stampin' Up?! :) This year for every $70 purchased you can choose one of 6 rewards (5 stamp sets and an amazing set of Rub ons!). Check out the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue to see the sets, rub ons, and lots of ideas for using them! I will be sharing some creations with the Friendship Blooms set this weekend, and will share them here as well!!

Book a workshop during SAB and earn more free stuff than ever!! Be sure to call me or email me to book your workshop today! I am leaving on vacation on March 7th, so I will not be booking workshops past March 5th!

I am looking forward to hearing from you and sharing creativity with you!

No comments: