Thursday 14 February 2008

A couple of new cards





I am loving the Embrace Life stamp set! I wasn't sure what to do with it at first, but now, I am using it all the time. It is fabulous for watercolouring!! I made a bunch of these cards for my friend and her family who have recently lost their father to a short illness.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Confetti White
Patterned Paper: Ginger Blossoms Designer Series Paper
Ink: black Stazon, Ruby Red
Accesories: sponges, Cutter Kit (to distress the circles), Aquapainter








I am also loving the new Friendship Blooms stamp set from the
Sale-A-Bration brochure! It has co-ordinating rub ons, and they can all be yours when you purchase 70$ from the Spring/Summer Collection! For each 70$ that your purchase, you can choose one of the 6 rewards FREE!! It is that easy!! Lots of styles to choose from, to suit all your needs - card making, scrapbooking, etc.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Frienship Blooms, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue (retired), Confetti White
Ink: Buckaroo Blue (retired), Black Stazon
Accessories: Aquapainter, Paper Snips