Thursday 15 January 2009

A scrappy challenge

I am participating in a 79 day challenge at The Scrapping Nook. It is certainly motivating me to get some stuff done!! Here's one of the pages I completed. We were to scraplift any/all of a particular layout. I worked for a few days on thsi, while I was tidying the NEW scrappy area (which I will share with you all tomorrow).

For now... BEAUTY... (these photos were from Brian's wedding this past Aug).



SUPPLIES:
Stampin' Up!: patterened paper (purely pomegranate, certainly celery), ink (purely pom.), chipboard hearts, satin ribbon, organdy ribbon
Prima: flower, Say it With Crystals
Stickles
Creative Imaginations: pearl brads, epoxy stickers
Sakura: sparkly gel pen
Making Memories: rub ons
Maya Road: sheer
Basic Grey: chipboard letters

1 comment:

The Lee Family said...

Beautiful layout! What a gorgeous young lady :)