Tuesday 25 November 2008

There's a BIG SALE coming!!

Stampin' Up! has announced that there will be a BIG sale starting tomorrow!! I am so giddy with excitement, I can hardly contain myself!! LOL! NOBODY knows what it is, and we'll all find out tomorrow!! It's sure to be a gooooood one!! What better news this ONE MONTH TILL CHRISTMAS DATE?!

Quantities will be limited so you'll want to jump fast to ensure that your order will be filled !

So... on that note about Christmas... I am taking wish lists. I have them if you want them for your spouses, friends, family and assorted other folks in your life who don't know what to get you for Christmas!! The retirement list will be out Dec 9th, YIPPEEE! So you might find something there that you MUST have! I will gift wrap the purchases for your gift giver. So pass me your list, and the names/phone numbers/email addresses for those who wish to purchase you some awesome SU! goodies!

Check back tomorrow morning, as I will be up early posting the awesome special news!

No comments: