Monday 8 August 2011

My Digital Studio Contest!

SU! announced a new contest today!!  I love contests :)  I also love My Digital Studio!!  I find I use it to get some scrapbooking done... I have yet to print something, but at least my photos are in `books` :)  So to speak they are anyway :)




Win big with Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Contest! Try your hand at digital designing using Stampin' Up!'s fabulous My Digital Studio products, and you could win $500 in FREE My Digital Studio downloads! (Finalists will win $125 in downloads.) Winners and finalists will also receive a digital pin for their DBWS site, personal blog, or Facebook page.

The contest is open to all demonstrators and customers who have access to My Digital Studio in the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec) and will run from September 1 to October 15. Demonstrators and customers will be judged separately; ten finalists--five customers and five demonstrators--will be chosen by Stampin' Up! judges, and the public will determine six winners--three customers and three demonstrators--via online voting.

Contest information and flyers will be available on MyDigitalStudio.net on September 1, 2011. So get ready to design!

HOW FUN IS THAT!!!???

Call me today to place your order for My Digital Studio, or go online to my business website  to place your order and have it shipped directly to you!! :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: