Tuesday 14 December 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

I took photos of a pile of my Christmas cards, ornaments and projects :)  I'm getting back on the blogging ball, and posting one a day until Christmas Eve... so, while that is really only 11 days, I can double up, eh?! :)






I LOVE THIS CARD!!  It shines and sparkles more than this photo shows!!

SUPPLIES:
cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
ink:  cherry cobbler
accessories:  silver glass glitter from the Holiday Mini, decorative label punch, white organza ribbon, silver shimmer paint, Northern Flurries Embossing Folder for the Big Shot

If you want to order for Christmas, the deadline is Dec 15th... and even that is not a guarantee!  If your order does not arrive in time, I will print up a gift certificate for you to give to the crafter you love! :)  All gifts ordered this month come GIFT WRAPPED - esp appealing to husbands and out of town gift givers :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: