Friday 9 July 2010

Whoa! My 200th post! :)

Another MDS creation for you.  Same sketch as yesterday, but flipped around.  I LOVE IT :)

SUPPLIES (All MDS)
cardstock:  textured garden green, colour matched blue on the top
designer series paper:  Summertime Splendor (MDS only)
accessories:  black and white brads, black satin ribbon/knot, oval punch, rounded corner square
stamps: Define Your Life, All Holidays
ink:  basic black

Oh I love this!!! :)  I used a square punch to make the bottom DSP.  I just enlarged the punch, and paper fiilled.  Then I wanted the corner of the paper with the orchids.  If you double click on the punched image, it will let you drag the paper around until you get the part of the paper you want :)

Tomorrow is a big day, as it's our first swim meet of the summer!  Sophia and Zachary have never done a meet before, so this should prove to be fun! :)

Have a happy day!
See ya!

No comments: