Tuesday 11 May 2010

SCRAPBOOK YARDSALE! and Punch Your Lights Out Night

Punch Your Lights Out Night! JUN 9  7:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Eastern) THURSDAY June 9th!!  PUNCH YOUR LIGHTS OUT NIGHT!!!  A new service I am offering.  For 5$, you can come over to my home, and punch to your hearts content using my punches, big shot, and scraps of cardstock and designer series papers!  I have LOTS of scraps!  I will provide one ziplock baggie for your treasures.  I will be offering this service again in June when I will have retiring colours to use up! :)  We'll start at 7:30pm, drop in style.  Please let me know if you are coming, so I can be listening for you at the door :)


Scrapbook Yardsale! JUN 18  2:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Eastern)
Who has a stash of stuff they have had good intentions for, but not used?!  Me!  I know I'm not alone, so let's turn our old into something new!!  I'm hosting a Scrapbook Yardsale!  Feel free to participate by bringing your unused items to my house to sell (email me for a form for listing your items), and whatever is sold you will get a credit to use in the Stampin' Up! cataogues.  The new catty comes out July 1st, so you'll have lots of new product to choose from!  If you cannot bear to part with any of your stash, feel free to drop in an shop!  Lots of stuff to be had - stamps, stickers, kits, embellishments, tools, etc!
Friday June 18th 2pm - pm
Saturday June 19th 8:30am - 1:00pm

No comments: