Saturday 21 June 2008

A girly card

I have a card to share. But it's still on the camera, and the kids are outside. JA had a birthday party to attend this afternoon (she's still there!)... and so I whipped up a card :)

I"ll share later, so check back!

Ok, I got it photographed, and loaded and resized!! The first photo is the full card, the 2nd is a closer look at the layers of the crown/scallop circle and ribbon (all popped up!)

Photobucket Photobucket

Supplies:
Cardstock: close to cocoa, purely pomegranate, very vanilla
ink: purely pomegranate
ribbon: pomegranate satin wide
stamps: Perfect Princess, and Warm Words (?)
patterned paper: Melissa Frances something
other: stickles (pink and lacy something)

I was inspired for this card, by this card at Splitcoast Stampers. It's a wealth of information and ideas!! Thank you Paula for this fab idea!

No comments: